Thursday, February 28, 2008

I cannot handle this.

20 beautiful people stand before me, but I only have 16 photos in my hands. Crap, wait. As you know in fashion, one day you're in, the next day you're out. Damn, that's not right either. I think I watch way too much TV, guys. I am burned out. Also, I'd just like to say that I am tres JELLLLIS that Bren and Joe are at the DAUGHTRY/Bon Jovi show tonight!!! I hope you guys had a blast, two more months and it'll be my turn.

Anyway, tonight we say goodbye to four more people and let's hope America got it right. But first we start out with more awful 70s music, which I literally don't even watch, I just listen to it from inside my closet as I'm trying to get my outfit together for tomorrow.

OK, guys first. First guy out is...Jason Y. Totally called that one. He's probably not a bad guy, and I bet he's a good dad, but I'm not sad to see him go. Peace, Jason. Thanks for playing.

Seriously, Steve Sanders. "Your Mama Can't Dance"? And it's on LIFETIME, no less. The Peach Pit is about a thousand miles away, isn't it?

I can barely type this because I think my head exploded when Ryan said Amanda freakin' Overmeyer was safe and my home slice Alexandrea is OUT!? How can this be??? I know Alexandrea had a bad night last night but Amanda. Didn't. EVEN. SING. I know this is because of Vote for the Worst. I just know it. GOD. Bye, Alexandrea. We'll always have Blood, Sweat & Tears. OMG, David A. is a bawling mess. I'd cry too David. He's probably scared shitless of Amanda. I would love to take David A. and Alexandrea out for ice cream or something, LOL.

Another girl is about to get cut. It's down to Kady and Alaina. This is a no-brainer, right? Except...what? WHAT? You have to be kidding me! Alaina's out, and she loses her shit all over the place. Rightly so. She blew it with song choice, but she was miles better than Kady, and she damn well knows it. Damn. BOYCOTT the singout Alaina! I've always hated that mess. Damn, she's going to do it. SIGH. I hate this show sometimes. Moments I loved like Chikezie and David working it on Tuesday are completely forgotten when this shit happens. BLAH.

Oh God, Idol Gives Back. BOO. Miley Cyrus is going to be on this year, which: of course. HEEEEE. What else comes on tonight? I can't wait for the Office to come back.

Time for the second guy to go. It's down to Luke (take off your shirt!) and Robbie (take off your wig!) I'll admit, I totally thought Luke was gone. But in a bit of a surprise, it's Robbie. I wasn't buying his shtick, and looks like America wasn't either. He was definitely not the worst voice on the show, though. So basically, I agree with about 1.5 of the 4 choices tonight. Terrible odds.

OK, that does it for me this week. Brenna's going to take the performance nights next week and in a special treat, I'll handle the results night with Bren's husband Joe, as I blog from their place in Virginia while I look for OUR own place in Virginia! Cheers!

3 comments:

Shana said...

I can't even believe these results tonight, I totally agree with the 1.5 out of 4!
When it came down to Alaina & Kady I honestly could not tell them apart at first! Until Kady opened her mouth and I saw that gap, I couldn't believe SHE was going home, boo...

Shana said...

Geez, correction for above... I meant Alaina NOT Kady, I seriously can not get those girls straight! LOL

Bana said...

I couldn't get past my jealousy of Bon Jovi to read the rest of the blog. The first few sentences were fun, though! :P