Thursday, March 28, 2013

Devin, we hardly knew 'im

Hey guys. So Ohio State is playing in the Sweet 16 tonight which means my husband is monopolizing the TV. I'm going to do a super truncated recap of what I've seen off and on until basically 8:45.

Some large amount of people voted, I'm sure. Colton Dixon is here to perform tonight and also Keith is going to sing. Keith has lady hair! Please look up and familiarize yourself with the Handsome Men's Club if you don't get that and haven't ever seen it. You are missing out.

Here we are at 8:45 and just getting to results? Perfect timing! First person who is safe tonight is--Kree! Yes. I totally think the final two is going to be her and Candice. Who is safe next. What what. Janelle is also safe. I mean really, are any of these shocking results? Nope. Kree just fell over with excitement for Janelle, I freaking love them.

Next safe is Angie. Oh and Amber is safe too, so yeah, all three guys are in the B3 this week. Not surprising at all. Time for a commercial.

Back to results. Apparently Jimmy said Lazaro was going home. Okay, Burnell is safe. Yuck, seriously his performance last night sucked. I feel bad for Lazaro but he's been having a hard time. I think this might be it for him. Oh man, he's safe. Devin is going to sing for the save. I still don't think anyone is going to use it. But we'll see.

He sings Impossible again, switching into Spanish part way through. I mean, he's great and all but I am just bored by him. Will they use the save? Well, he doesn't have lady parts, so I say no. And they say no too. I honestly thought they were going to be peer pressured into using the safe, the crowd was going INSANE.

So it's "adios" to our Hispanic Clay Aiken. Three guys down, two to go. Lazaro and Burnell aren't going down without a fight, but face it guys....it's inevitable. See you Wednesday!

No comments: