Thursday, April 10, 2008

Give me back 2.5 hours of my life. Please?

Due to extenuating circumstances (i.e. husbands returning home from warfare, friends moving away, the Pens kicking major ass) there will be no recap of IGFB today. I haven't yet watched it, and doubt I will catch up tonight because, let's face it, I don't have 2.5 hours to spare right now. If I do have 2.5 hours to spare tonight, I'm going to watch the recap show, or the return of "The Office," or any number of playoff hockey games. An IGFB recap will appear sometime this week. All I know now is that Snoop wore a Pirates hat. Go Buccos.

I'll leave you with sightings of 2 of my all-time favorite Idols: Elliott Yamin (who I'm still convinced should have won over Soul Patrol and Kat McPhee) and Jon Peter Lewis (who was just so darn amusing in his own weird way).

No comments: